When you are dating Russian women and want to introduce yourself when online dating, you have to sooner or later ask your girl out on a date. What are you going to speak to her about? With a girl from a different culture, how are you going to start the conversation with a Russian woman? Many men feel uneasy about this stage and the date ends up with some trivial questions and an awkward silence.
Even when you have the good looks and have a fancy car, you need to be a master of starting a meaningful conversation with your date; otherwise you will lose her to some other smooth talker. Russian girls dating is all about holding a nice chat with your girl with your conversation skills and you are then more likely to get into the good graces of beautiful Ukrainian ladies by being creative with your usage of words. You have to remember that women usually get charmed by a person who is a good conversationalist. So, you better take note of crucial details and figure out the right topics to start the conversation with your girl. A conversation is the first step towards winning your girl.
Here are some important topics to pick from when you talk to your date –
- “How did your day go?” – This is the best kind of an easy opener for a decent conversation when it comes to Ukrainian online dating and speaking with Ukrainian women. Try not to end the chat when she says “good” or “fine”. You have to follow this up by asking her if anything interesting happened in her life during the past few days. It is a great follow-up for a topic.
- Hobbies – When you are speaking with Ukraina women or Baltic women, ask them what they do for leisure and in their spare time. This is a good way of looking for things that you may have in common with your prospective date. It is also an acceptable casual way of making that important connection where you seek common ground and want to keep the conversation running. Another good angle to this topic is to assess your date’s cultural sense. Humanities and interest in music, art, books and movies is a good way to get to know each other.
- Travel topics – Many Eastern European women, particularly Russian women and Kiev womenlike to travel. When you talk about places they have been to and also about the places they would like to visit in the future, it would definitely be an interesting subject for conversation. Interesting places may also lead to linked topics such as that place’s culture, the sights and the locals.
- Food habits – Girls like to talk about their favourite food or a family recipe that they would like to promote. You can take the cue and guide this topic to her favourite restaurant and then plan to take her there on the next date.
- Her dreams and aspirations – You may talk about her future plans and her current occupation and get to know about what she really wants in life so that you can understand her online dating profile For a woman, it is quite charming if a guy asks her about her goals and dreams in life.
- Tell her about what you like most in her – Selecting the right opportunity; you can talk about what you like most in her personality as this is an ultimate way to show that you are really interested in her.
Whatever topic you may end up selecting, never talk about your hobbies, your interests, your occupation and your money. The golden rule if you want your first date to be a successful one is to avoid talking about yourself.